1-General candidates having 50% marks and reserved category i.e. SC, ST, SEBC, PH having 45% marks, in aggregate, either in Bachelor’s Degree and / or in the Master’s Degree or any other qualification equivalent thereto are eligible to apply.
2- Untrained In-service Hindi teachers who are appointed prior to implementation of NCTE revised regulation, 2014 are eligible to apply without the restriction of eligibility percentage of marks.
Preference of Selection under In-service category will be given in the following orders: Government Schools, Fully Aided Schools, Newly Aided (Block Grant Schools) and then recognized schools
affiliated to Board of Secondary Education, Odisha. Self-Finance Schools even affiliated to Board of Secondary Education, Odisha will not be eligible..
3-Untrained in-service Hindi teachers validly appointed on regular basis against the sanctioned yardstick TGT posts in Government / Government Aided / Recognized High Schools as above continuing as such are eligible to apply.
4- The untrained qualified Hindi teachers who have been appointed by the competent authority as per rule and having NCTE prescribed percentage of marks in their last qualifying examinations (50% / 45% for un reserved / reserved category candidates) are eligible to be enrolled for professional training.
S Y L L A B U S-
Paper I : 30 Marks
|Language (English)||Comprehension, Vocabulary & Usage||10 Marks||10 Items|
Education & General Awareness
|Everyday science, Political system and happenings, General information, Educational committees and commissions, Educational policies and initiatives, Agencies working for
|Reasoning||Logical and Analytical Reasoning||05 Marks||05 Items|
|Solving problem of educational context, managing classroom and learning, Learner and learning related issues, goals of education, role of various agencies and organization in management of education, issuing related to
|Total||30 Marks||30 Items|
Paper II shall consist of subject based test and it will be of 60 marks. There shall be 40 question for Hindi subject and 20 questions for Odia subject. Each question carries one mark. All the questions are of multiple choice type.
Paper II : 60 Marks
|Hindi||40 marks||40 Items|
|Odia||20 marks||20 Items|
|Total||60 Marks||60 Items|
- Comprehension – Unseen text
- Odia Dhwani, Odia Vocabulary – Word formation and syntax Spelling and Punctuation
- Grammar (Karaka, Bibhakti, Samasa)
- : History of Hindi Literature:
Samanya parichaya : Kal bibhajan Mukhya Pravrittian, Pramukh Kavi Aur Sahityakar tatha unki mukhya
Kritiyan (Ten questions –one mark each)
II : Hindi Literature :
Samanya Parichaya :
- Kabir, Sur, Tulasi, Maithilisaran, Prasad, Pant, Nirala, Dinkar, Bacchan, Subhadrakumari, Nagarjun, Agneya .
- Premachand, Mahadevi, Mannubhandari, Harishankar Parasai, Ramachandra Shukla, Hazariprasad Dwivedi (Ten questions–one mark each)
III : Comprehension :
Unknown Text (Five questions one mark each)
IV : Grammar :
- Dhwani and Varnamala
- Different kinds of words (paryaya bachi, sandhisamas, anek sabdonke liye ek, villom, anekarthi, upasarga, pratyaya )
- Nouns – Number, gender, Adjectives
- Karak, Bibhakti, Kriya ke kal, mukhya kriyayen, kriya vishesan
- Popular muhaware, vakya (twenty-five questions – one mark each)
Odisha B.H.Ed Previous Year 2019 Question & Answer Key
|Date Of Exam||Shift-1||Shift-2||Shift-3||Shift-4|
|6-June-2019||No Exam||No Exam||No Exam||Download|